Friday, February 29, 2008

Almost Spring

Honestly - as I sit here at my computer it is 10 degrees out and it does not feel like spring will ever come but I know it is just around the corner. I have been working on my herbal class schedule. A number of people have e-mailed and called to check on our schedule so with real hope that spring will soon arrive, I am planning on our first class for Wednesday April 9,at 6pm. This year will start with going out into the field in search of fiddle heads,wild onions and more - they are a gourmet treats for us to harvest as a class - and then cook in the kitchen! As usual bring boots,shovels and your love of wild herbs!
We have been working on the web site and have an area for you sign up on for the mailing list it is http://www.greenbotanicals.com/mailinglist.html
You also will be able to check out more of our class schedules in the coming days. Questions? Call us @ 315-598-1066

No comments: